Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Preview: the witch's broom

So I am so excited to be posting this little number! It was quite a challenge to have a self standing broom, and at one point I had to walk away and had  too take some time off from it but I did it!!!! And I absolutely love saying that!
 
I would also like to thank my new followers ..I hope you enjoy your visits here.
 
 
Tonight I will be posting this little upscale witch's broom in my Etsy store along with a few other little things I have been working on. I really was looking for something different than just the plain miniature brooms we see so many of. If you have a minute please let me know what you think.




2 comments:

Diane said...

I really like your witch's broom, especially the medallion. Unique!
Thanks for sharing
Diane
http://myminiaturesjournal.blogspot.com/

Bonnieslittlehouse said...

Thanks Diane, so glad you like it!