Sunday, March 24, 2013

 The little cookbook has actual printing and pictures on the pages..I fell so in love with it!!



Hello everyone as  always I am thinking of warmer days! Hope everyone had a good winter, and depending on where you live maybe enjoying some spring time weather! This little counter was such a joy to make. Sometime, I feel like making minis takes such a toll on my patience but then most of the time I love the way you have to "keep calm and carry on!" I just have to tell myself to concentrate and just go slowly :) In doing that I find my mind stays clear of everything...all troubles and worry just disappear ...gone! Them when something  is finish there is a great feeling of accomplishment! So I hope yo u enjoy this little bakery counter..it was a true joy and  labor of love!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I know what you mean about it taking a toll on our patience!
XX
Ruth