Sunday, March 4, 2012



So today I spent making these Bundt Cakes with the flowers. The flowers are tricky, I bought regular silk flowers, then I cut little petals out of the large ones. I took a piece of florist wire and glued them in the shape I needed. The only thing is, I tried using regular glue but that wouldn't work,,,,and NOT to mention the mess. I persevered though, and thought hot glue. That worked much better. So here they are they are pretty I think, would look so pretty in a shabby chic setting.

I do special requests..so if you ever see something you would like customized, please feel free to contact me...Have a great day!

3 comments:

Deborah Watkins said...

Hi Bonnie, I love your blog and your delicious looking goodies! Are you blogging for a long time - the site looks amazing, it really reflects what you are doing. What do you make the cakes with? Are some of them edible?

Bonnieslittlehouse said...

Hi Deborah,
To answer your question, no I have not been blogging long. This is new to me. Thank you so much for all your kind words about my things and my blog, you made my day! No none are edible, they are all miniatures made from polymer clay! I am so into mini's, and love talking, making, and collecting them! Thanks again so much !

Deborah Watkins said...

Well they really look real! Will keep an eye on your blog - it's great to find something new and interesting.